Stainless steel mesh belt, also called spiral wire mesh, it is a special kind of stainless steel wire mesh. It is normally used as Industry Conveyor Belt, and also often be used as Architectural Mesh.
Stainless Steel Mesh Belt
As a Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh and Stainless Steel Mesh Belt Manufacturer, share with you.
1. The initial tension is too small. The tension of the stainless steel mesh belt leaving the drum is not enough to cause the stainless steel mesh belt to slip. This situation usually occurs at startup, the solution is to adjust the tensioning device to increase the initial tension.
2. The tail roller bearing is damaged and does not rotate, or the upper and lower roller bearings are damaged and do not rotate too much. The cause of the damage is that the tail floats too much, and the damaged or inflexible parts are not repaired and replaced in time, which increases the resistance and causes skidding.
3. The friction between the transmission drum and the stainless steel mesh belt is not enough to cause slippage. The reason is mostly that there is water on the stainless steel mesh belt or the environment is humid. The solution is to add some rosin powder to the drum.
4. The load of the stainless steel mesh belt is too large, and it will slip if it exceeds the capacity of the motor. The advantage of slip at this time is to protect the motor. Otherwise, the motor will be burnt after a long time. But for operation, it is a slip accident. To solve the slipping phenomenon of stainless steel mesh belt, we must first find out the cause of the slipping before taking effective measures.
5. Too fast starting speed can also cause slippage. It can start slowly at this time.
In order to keep the surface of the stainless steel mesh belt clean and shiny, and not rusted, we have suggestions and suggestions:
1. The surface of the stainless steel mesh belt must be cleaned and wiped frequently to remove appendages and remove the external factors that cause rust.
2. When cleaning your stainless steel mesh belt, be careful and use tools that have never been abrasive. The soft cloth and bakelite wipe will not damage the surface of the stainless steel mesh belt.
3. Some stainless steel mesh belts have grinding lines or textures on the outside. If there is a crushing line, it must be sizing in the same orientation as the polishing line. If the texture is not clear, you have to be careful at this moment and wipe it with a soft cloth or plastic pad.
Our company is focusing on the production and service for various Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Products ,welcome to contact us at any time.
Copyright © BZ Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by